Garden bed design
We pride ourselves on helping you create your ideal garden space while keeping your budget in mind.
Check out some of our projects on our Instagram
Monthly Maintenance Plan
Want your gardens maintained and looking amazing all summer?
This is the best option for you!
The Plan Details:
- The plan costs $160/month
- 4 Hours of work a month with one gardener. All at once or split into two, 2 hour visits.
- You decide what is priority for that month. For example; weeding, mulching, digging, planting, transplanting, pruning, etc. Or if you’re unsure, we can assess and do what is needed to keep the gardens looking great.
- When you sign up for the monthly maintenance, the $160 price will be automatically withdrawn each month and will end when you say you’d like us to stop service (Most likely October).
- This pricing is within Saint Paul, South Saint Paul, Mendota Heights, Roseville and Minneapolis, if further please contact and we can discuss pricing dependent on distance
Dreaming of cute birds and fresh eggs in your own backyard? We can help you set up a great coop. This includes:
- Choosing the correct coop
- Choosing your flock
- Training you in Chicken Care
- Help navigating city regulations
Maddie offers Composting 101 Classes at various times throughout the year:
Food waste makes up 1/3 of our landfills and is a causes of greenhouse gas emissions. We can do something about that, and enrich our garden soil! The answer is Home Composting! Join our class to learn about the different composting systems, the benefits, and troubleshooting.
Stay up to date on our next event here: Facebook Events.
We are unable to do anything with large equipment, such as building decks, patios, cement work. We are people powered and have hand tools. However we have people we work with who we can refer. Commonly we come in after a large installation of say a deck or patio and we do the garden landscaping around the area or maintain gardens after a larger landscaping company has installed their design.